2012 Honda Accord
BODY STYLE 4dr Sedan
ENGINE 3.5 L 6 Cyl
DRIVE TYPE FWD
Transmission: 5 Speed AAwards and Accolades
Top 10 Sedans
– Car And Driver
Best Bet: Passenger Cars
Shoppers Choice Award: Finalist
– Consumer Guide Automotive
Best Retained Value: Non-Luxury Brand
Top 10 Best-Selling Vehicles
Top Safety Pick - Midsize Cars
– Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Initial Quality Study (IQS): Top Models
– J.D. Power and Associates
Brand Image Awards: Best Value Brand
– Kelley Blue Book
Brand Image Awards: Most Trusted Brand
– Kelley Blue Book
Best Resale Value: Mid-Size Car
– Kelley Blue Book
Best Bet: Intermediate
– The Car Book
This vehicle is located at our Tallmadge dealership.
The 2012 Honda Accord combines a unique balance of style, performance, efficiency and value within a diverse range of spacious sedan and sporty coupe models.
The 2012 lineup, features and specifications remain similar to the 2011 model year. For 2012, a USB audio interface becomes standard on every Accord with the addition of the feature to the Accord LX, LX-P and SE Sedan models.
The Accord Sedan's exterior conveys an upscale and powerful presence with a prominent two-bar grille consisting of chrome-style crossbars, windswept headlights, inset character lines along the body sides and distinctively-shaped C-pillars.
The Accord Coupe's muscular stance is enhanced by a sporty front fascia design, a sleeker overall roof profile, a shorter wheelbase and an exclusive trunk and tailgate design.
The comfortable and spacious interior is complemented by high-quality materials with an emphasis on switchgear refinement. A hallmark of Honda design, the Accord exhibits simple and intuitive ergonomics with the audio, climate and vehicle controls organized by expected frequency of use.
Four engine variations are available, starting with a 177-horsepower 4-cylinder engine in the Accord LX, LX-P and SE Sedans. Next is the 190-horsepower 4-cylinder engine that's standard in the Accord EX and EX-L Sedan. The top-of-the-line 3.5-liter V-6 engine produces 271 horsepower and is available in the Accord EX and EX-L Sedan models and the Accord EX-L Coupe.
Transmission choices include a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed automatic transmission.
$99 DownGet Pre-Approved NOW! Make an Appointment Call Now
New car manufacturers do not authorize independent dealers to repair recalls. Because of this, some of our vehicles may have unrepaired recalls on them. Before completing your purchase at ABC MotorCredit, a salesperson will review your vehicle’s specific recall results, if any. Please note, the NHTSA and Auto-Check websites are not controlled by ABC MotorCredit; therefore, ABC MotorCredit cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of their information.
ABC MotorCredit Value Package
Get the piece of mind and some nice perks when purchasing from ABC MotorCredit.
Here is what you get included with the price of each vehicle. No more worrying about paying extra.
- 24 month/ 24,000 mile Extended Service Plan Available. Learn More about Used Car Ohio Auto Warranty.
- Comprehensive mechanical inspection prior to purchase.
- Choose your interest rate- You can reduce your rate all the way to 2.9%
- Refinance for free anytime throughout the term of the loan without penalty
- We report to the 3 major credit bureaus - giving you the opportunity to rebuild your credit
- All of our Vehicles Have Clean Titles
- No GPS tracking devices on our cars
- ABC Just for Me Rewards Program - FREE enrollment and points are easy to earn.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call at 888-800-5222, visit your local store, or apply online today!
Certain automotive content displayed within this website, Copyright DataOne Software, and are protected under the United States and international copyright law. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, recording or modification of this content is strictly prohibited.
* Example: $500 down- nothing more. $13495 selling price, 22.5% APR, 188 weekly payments of $124.00. On Approved Credit. APR listed is for illustrative purposes. The APR for your transaction may be higher or lower based on factors in our ABC Choose Your Interest Rate Plan