Already bought from ABC, but still got a question?
1. Will this vehicle loan help my credit?
DBS Financial reports to all 3 major credit bureaus every month. This gives you a good opportunity to improve your credit. If for any reason you feel that there is an inaccuracy with your credit bureau reporting, please let us know so we can get it fixed for you. Please tell us about it here.
2. I’d like to speak to an DBS Financial account representative. How can I reach one?
- Call us on the phone at 330-848-8300
- Email us at [email protected]
- Stop by for a face to face chat at 3081 Gilchrist Rd. Suite 110 Akron Ohio 44305
- Get useful information from our Facebook fan page.
- Respond to one of the surveys that we send out. These help us to improve your future experience.
- Leave feedback for us via the Customer Comment Hotline at 1-877-283-7402
- Sign up for automatic recurring deductions from your checking, savings, credit or debit account with AutoPay. This can eliminate contact from us, reduce your stress, and help you to rebuild your credit.
3. I’m thinking of trading my vehicle in. How low does my balance have to be to trade it in?
We offer all of our customers a large discount if they would like to trade their DBS financed vehicle in with us! If your pay history has been excellent, we may even be able to do a larger discount, so please ask us. This discount is only good at ABC stores.
4. How do I change my due date?
We are not able to change due dates, but we can help you find a solution to help you meet your due date needs.
5. When am I charged a late fee?
A late fee is charged at 10 day past due.
6. Is there a pre-payment penalty on my loan or can I pay it off at any time?
We offer simple interest loans, and we have no pre-payment penalty. You can pay your loan off at any time with no extra fees, and you will save money in interest by doing so.
7. What do I do if I can no longer afford my vehicle?
We feel communication is the key to every good relationship. We have a few different programs designed to help people that fall on hard times. Contact DBS Financial (see question #2 above for ways to contact us) to see how we can help you.
8. How do I avoid the $7.00 credit card convenience fee?
The best way to do this is to set your account up on AutoPay. Not only will you avoid a processing fee, but since the payment comes out of your account automatically, you don’t ever have to worry about late fees. Click here for more info.
9. Why do I have to pay a credit card fee when I make my payment over the phone?
This represents a cost assessed to us by our credit card company. To avoid this fee, click here to sign up for AutoPay.
10. My car just broke down, who do I call?
Call the Lisa Warranty Company at 866-553-2688, or feel free to contact your salesperson, or sales manager of the store where you purchased. For the contact info for each store, please click here.
Current customers, we are happy to welcome you to the ABC MotorCredit family! As part of our Ohio used car dealer’s family, we are here for you, whatever your need may be. We are sure you have questions about the nicer, newer vehicle you recently purchased from us, its maintenance, and the payment plan we have jointly decided upon.
Above you will find some of the most frequently asked questions that we get from our Akron, Bedford (Cleveland), Tallmadge, Youngstown and Canton used car customers. We hope you will find this information helpful.
Also in this section of our website you will find information on the Lisa Warranty that comes with every used car purchase at our buy here pay here Ohio dealership. You will also find information on how to make a service appointment at our dealership. For your convenience, we happily service vehicles of all makes and models.
If you do not have your questions answered in the pages above, please do not hesitate to call us at 330-848-8393 to get answers for whatever questions you may have.
Thank you again for joining the ABC MotorCredit family. We look forward to assisting your throughout the ownership of your recently purchased vehicle.